This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.facit.org and www.wizard.facit.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these Websites and hereby notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information or remove your data completely.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
FACIT.org (“We”, “us” or “our”) is the sole owner and operator of the information collected on www.facit.org and www.wizard.facit.org. We only have access to, and only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, registration on the website, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to your request(s). We will maintain this information in our internal confidential database, for our own record keeping purposes. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, or yours. We will not use this information for any other purposes short of tracking usage of the FACIT items or scales; we will not solicit you for any reason.
Access to and Control Over your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you or your FACIT scale/item usage, if any.
- Change/correct/remove any data we have about you or your request for a FACIT scale or item.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected via secure internet servers. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, invoicing or responding to customer requests) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
In order to utilize the FACIT scales or individual items on this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. This registration ensures that we have a comprehensive listing of how and which FACIT items and scales are being used.