Use of This Website
While visiting these Websites, you agree not to:
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, sell, or exploit for any personal, public or commercial purpose, any portion of the Websites or access to the Websites.
- Attempt to alter, add to or remove, or otherwise interfere with the Websites or any material or content displayed.
- Access or use the Websites in any way that is intended to damage or impair the web, any server or network underlying the Websites.
Use of Information
FACIT.org’s Privacy Notice describes how we handle personally identifiable information that you may provide or that we may collect, in connection with your access or use of the Websites. By using the Websites, you accept and agree to the terms set out in the policy and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the policy. FACIT.org will periodically revise and update the Privacy Notice to ensure continued compliance with all laws and self-regulatory programs.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- The Websites, and content thereof, as well as use of all related functionality are provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Websites and their content, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Websites, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, noninfringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that the Websites will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Websites will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE WEBSITES, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited, are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Websites/system are secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others.
- You may not create a link to any page of the Websites without our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
All items, questionnaires, content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, names, logos and trade marks on the Websites are protected by copyright and trademark laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. None of the content on this website – items, questionnaires, content, works, logos, graphics, images, etc. may be used, copied, translated, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us via a valid license, issued by a representative of FACIT.org. Misuse of any content obtained via the Websites is prohibited and will be considered a violation of copyright law.